gmwilliams profile image 85

Has anyone watched the satorially dysfunctional 80s television show

MARRIED WITH CHILDREN? This show was the total antithesis of the 1950s and early 1960s television shows. In this television show, the husband/father is an extremely disgruntled shoe salesperson, the wife/mother is a gadabout who really just does not care, the son is the only seemingly normal one, and the daughter is "extremely popular" with the boys and intellectually challenged. They JUST BARELY tolerate each other at the most.

0

Best Answer rmcmillen says

• rmcmillen 3 years ago

I've have a vote as the best answer already?... In the not so immortal words of Al... GREAT CEASER'S GHOST! ........ and remember, its not so much that life passed me by so much as it sat on my head. (I ripped that off from Al as well, but oh well)

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 3 years ago

Oh yes, Peggy was quite an unhappy woman in many ways, especially in the sexual area.Al Bundy was in suburban hell with his BEST and GLORY days BEHIND him.

auspicious12day profile image61

auspicious12day says