Thefilmguy24 profile image 81

What was your reaction to Game of Thrones S3 Ep9 "The Rains of Castamere?"

I honestly haven't read the books, but I thought that this episode was such a shock to actually see on the screen. I've heard about the Red Wedding but I didn't know who were the major characters that were a part of the massacre. All I knew was that some people get killed. After reading about it after seeing the episode, I thought it was a brilliant scene that was adapted well on screen even though some things were left out like Talisa being killed in the show, which I thought worked well leaving nothing for Rob. And Caityn's final scream was deafening after Rob is killed and herself killed.

EricDockett profile image96

Eric Dockett (EricDockett) says

• Thefilmguy24 profile image

Thefilmguy24 3 years ago

I want to read the books just to see what changes HBO did. I know that Talisa lives since she isn't at the wedding but I liked that they killed her by taking everything from Rob and killing Rob taking everything from Caitlyn.

dailytop10 profile image87

dailytop10 says

• EricDockett profile image

Eric Dockett (EricDockett) 3 years ago

There is a fair amount of sex and violence in the books, but I agree that HBO has stepped it up a couple of notches in some very unnecessary ways. I guess they think telling an awesome story isn't enough to get people's attention these days.

Angie Martin profile image88

Angie Martin says

Motown2Chitown says