Frank Atanacio profile image 72

Has anyone else noticed their total views going down slowly?

Last year I lost several views daily for about a week .. and it hasn't happened again until.. well now.. has anyone experienced the same just curious

Jackie Lynnley profile image77

Best Answer Jackie Lynnley says

• Frank Atanacio profile image

Frank Atanacio 3 years ago

LOL silly.. I just wondered is all the morning started with 818 views and then minutes later dropped down to 680 and then 280 and now 088 .. its odd to see that but perhaps the view s haven't been updated for 16... maybe that's it..right?

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

Wow Becky, that is strange concerning your total number of views dropping for the past couple of months. My total number dropped 33 this morning. It seems on individual hubs, they are stuck and have not moved in over a day. Owe them?

xstatic profile image59

Jim Higgins (xstatic) says

• Frank Atanacio profile image

Frank Atanacio 3 years ago

I was asking about the views that were already posted X-man the list had me at 800 and it dropped every hour.. but I also noticed the view page hasn't been checked or updated in 20 hours..maybe that has something to do with the dropping of the numb