crazyhorsesghost profile image 86

What Is Up With Duck Dynasy? Why?

You know I just keep getting amazed at how popular Duck Dynasty is. How in the world did this ever come to be one of the most popular TV shows ever? Makes me wonder. What do you think about Duck Dynasty? Why is it so popular? What do you think? Do you watch this show? Why? Or why not?

johnsonrallen profile image88

Robert Allen Johnson (johnsonrallen) says

• crazyhorsesghost profile image

Thomas Byers (crazyhorsesghost) 3 years ago

Thanks for your answer. I too am very interested in what people have to say about Duck Dynasty.

• duffsmom profile image

P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) 3 years ago

Do they seem ignorant to you? I don't get that. The dad has a master's degree in education, The CEO of the company (third son, Willie) has a business degree. Honestly, I've never heard them bash Obama.

Jeff Porter profile image79

Jeff Porter says

• Jeff Porter profile image

Jeff Porter 3 years ago

I love the show. It's setting records for all the right reasons. Wonderful show. We need more like it. Certainly more like this, and less that relies of the shock value of blood and guts, graphic sex and vulgarity to draw ratings.