Wakerra profile image 90

What is this old live action Henson Production film???

I remember watching a film on Netflix some years back that has now been removed. I can't remember enough direct quotes to search it, but I do recall a boy who had a talent for animating objects, and he wanted to work in the film industry. He came across a company (Henson productions?) and a HUGE Animatronic "dragon" that one of the employees shows him. Throughout the film the boy speaks to the dragon alone, believing it to be alive as it responds and moves on its own, only to find out in the end it was being operated local to help teach him a life lesson. Anyone remember this too??

nochance profile image88

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• Wakerra profile image

Wakerra 2 years ago

Third picture down, YES. I knew Monster Maker sounded familiar, but every time I googled it, I kept getting this new series something on TV...or maybe that was Monster Shop...No, Creature Shop. thats what it kept coming back with. Anyway THANK YOU