Lady Guinevere profile image 61

What Is So Wrong With The History Channel?

Every time that I mention it someone tells me to not believe them. Well is it just one program in particular? Why are they so wrong? What is it exactly that we should be wary of? They have many programs, I just cannot believe that all of them are bad.

Best Answer MizBejabbers says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Debra Allen (Lady Guinevere) 2 years ago

Thnx. I watch all the channels, Discovery, Science, NatGeo, H2 and History Animal Planet, Wild and some programs that are on the History channel are on others too. I also have an OPEN mind and no it hasn't fallen out. I like to make my own mind up

Georgie Lowery profile image94

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Yes, yes it does. Like all the war reports and the other "attention grabbers" like global warming and other things that will turn out to be a natural occurrance. The will sensationalize anything, even if it is small. Bad news bring more $$$.

lisavollrath profile image89

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

0

• Lady Guinevere profile image

Thnx JT. I am getting really tired of all the reality shows. There has now become way too many of them. I wld rather watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeapardy. lol