Billie Kelpin profile image 89

Please discuss and describe your perception of one specific backstory of the movie, "The Judge"

(If you haven't seen the movie, you might not want to view this question). I'm asking this question because one part of "The Judge," affected me as unique in storytelling. I'm wondering if that part affected you the same way as it affected me. Could you discuss the deeper meaning and details of the explanation the judge (Robert Duvall's character portraying Joseph Palmer) gives for harboring such angst (anger?) (resentment?) toward his son Hank Palmer (Robert Downey, Jr.) through the years. I've forgotten many of the details of this part of the movie, but feel it's unique and significant.

Hoodabbas says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 20 months ago

Hoodabbas, Thank you so much for your response. I agree that this movie is truly one to be seen! I'm going to have to rent it because there is a different element that I can't put my finger on. After viewing it again, I"ll get back here.Thanks again