annasmom profile image 79

Ace Frehley! Thoughts?

I am interested in KISS. The controversy surrounding their induction into the rock and Roll Hall of Fame seems to indicate bad blood between the four former band-mates. Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons have been opening critical of Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. Now, Stanley is a guest on Frehley's newest cd. His remake of "White Room" is up on Youtube right now, as well as some video of him doing other covers featured on his latest, "Origins, Volume 1." Ace also invited Gene Simmons to guest, but never received a response. Peter Criss appeared on Ace's "Space Invader."

• annasmom profile image

annasmom 10 months ago

I am excited about Ace's new CD. I listened to "White Room" and some of the live cuts like Thin Lizzy's "Emerald" and I think he's got his mojo back. Ace also says Paul's vocals on "Fire and Water" are fabulous.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• annasmom profile image

annasmom 10 months ago

KISS was always a fun band to listen to. I think the original line-up was the best. I am always hopeful they will reunite. The combination of the four is when the magic happened. The band became kitsch after Criss and Frehley left.