More Disney Quotes
Disney movies have a universal appeal not only for children, but adults too. They have the ability to make us laugh, cry and think all at the same time. Not only are the characters unique and lovable, but the dialogues linger long into one's memory. Here are some more memorable Disney quotes for you!
- Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!” - The Aristocats
- “Faith, trust & pixie dust.” - Tinker Bell
- “Where the dream takes you…where your heart longs to be…when you finally found that place, you'll find all you need.” - Atlantis
- “Trust in me, just in me. Shut your eyes and trust in me. You can sleep safe and sound knowing I am around.” - The Jungle Book
- “I made a wish upon a star. I turned around and there you were.” - Bolt
- “To face the future with another who means more than any other is to be loved.” - The Rescuers
- “No one can have a higher opinion of you than I have, and I think you're a slimy, contemptible sewer rat!” - The Great Mouse Detective
- “You know, you worry too much. In fact, everybody worries too much.” - Fun and Fancy Free
- “No longer was the valley happy, for without the magic of the harp, all was misery, misery, misery.. Just like 8th grade.” - Fun and Fancy Free
- "In every job that must be done there is an element of fun" - Mary Poppins
- “As far as I could see, the old notion that a bachelor's life was so... glamorous and carefree was all nonsense. It was downright dull.” - 101 Dalmations
- “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” - The Fox and the Hound
- “Forever is a long long time and time has a way of changing things.” - Fox and the Hound
- "Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes." - Mickey Mouse
- “Hey, man, you're ugly! And you're uglier than him! And you're Ugly, Part Three! Hey, you're Revenge of the Ugly!” - Oliver & Company
- “I didn't make it all the way through third grade for nothing.” - The Rescuers Down Under
- “No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!” - The Incredibles
- “Turns out there are lots of people, whole countries, that want respect, and will pay through the nose to get it.”- The Incredibles
- “Oh, it's not the first time I was tossed out of a window, and it won't be the last. What can I say? I'm a rebel.” - The Emperor's New Groove
- “Someday, you're gonna wind up all alone, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.” - The Emperor's New Groove
Disney Quotes from SNOW WHITE:
- “Some day my prince will come. Some day we'll meet again. And away to his castle we'll go. To be happy forever I know.”
- “Some day when spring is here. We'll find our love anew. And the birds will sing. And wedding bells will ring. Some day when my dreams come true.”
- “I'm wishing for the one I love. To find me today. I'm hoping. And I'm dreaming of the nice things he'll say.”
- "She's a female! And all females is poison! They're full of wicked wiles!"
Disney Quotes from BAMBI:
- “Love is a song that never ends.”
- “Like the voice of a heavenly choir, love's sweet music flows on.”
- “Eating greens is a special treat, It makes long ears and great big feet. But it sure is awful stuff to eat.”
- “Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime…. You begin to get weak in the knees. Your head's in a whirl. And then you feel light as a feather, and before you know it, you're walking on air. And then you know what? You're knocked for a loop, and you completely lose your head!”
Disney Quotes from PINOCCHIO:
- “A lie keeps growing and growing until it's as plain as the nose on your face.”
- “Always let your conscience be your guide.”
- “When you wish upon a star… Makes no difference who you are.”
- “Anything your heart desires will come to you.”
"Now remember, Pinocchio: Be a good boy and always let your conscience be your guide."
Disney Quotes from TARZAN:
- “From this day on now and forever more, you'll be in my heart.”
- “Trust your heart and let fate decide.”
- "No matter where I go, you will always be my mother."
- "Okay. It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye.
- "Even if you hadn't grown up a savage, you'd be lost. There are no trails through a woman's heart."
"Oh Jane! What an amazing discovery! A man with no language, no human behavior."
Disney Quotes from HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME:
- “Out there among the millers and the weavers and their wives, through the roofs and gables I can see them. Every day they shout and scold and go about their lives, heedless of the gift it is to be them.”
- “If I was in their skin, I'd treasure every instant out there, strolling by the Seine, taste a morning out there, like ordinary men, who freely walk about there."
- “Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.”
- "Just one day, and then I swear I'll be content with my share. Won't resent, won't despair, old and bent, I won't care, I'll have spent one day out there! ”
- “These chains aren't what's holding you back, Quasimodo.”
- “You can lie to yourself and your minions, you can claim that you haven't a qualm, but you never can run from nor hide what you've done from the eyes!”
- They're (bells) beautiful, no? So many colors of sound, so many changing moods. Because, you know, they do not ring all by themselves.”
Disney quotes from MONSTERS INC. :
- “Fight that plaque! Fight that plaque! Scary monsters don't have plaque!” - Monsters Inc.
- “How could I be so stupid? This could destroy the company!” - Monsters Inc.
- “Sir, She's not toxic! I know it sounds crazy but trust me!” - Monsters Inc.
- "Kids these days. They just don't get scared like they used to." - Monsters Inc.
- "There's nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child. A single touch could kill you! Leave a door open, and one can walk right into this factory. Right into the monster world!" - Monsters Inc.
Disney Quotes from LILO AND STITCH:
- "This is low, even for you!"
- “This is my family. I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.”
- “Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.”
- "This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah - still good."
- "This is you, and this is your badness level. It's unusually high for someone your size."
Disney Quotes from TOY STORY:
- “When the road looks rough ahead and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed, you just remember what your old pal said, boy, you've got a friend in me.”
- “There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We stick together and can see it through cause you've got a friend in me.”
- “I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.”
- “To infinity, and beyond!”
- “You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.”
Disney Quotes from THE SWORD IN THE STONE:
- "A dark age indeed! An age of inconveniance! No plumbing! No electricity! No nothing! Oh, hang it all!"
- "Ah, you know, lad... that love business is a powerful thing."
- "That boy's got real spark, lots of spirit. Throws himself, heart and soul, into everything he does. And that's really worth something. If it could only be turned in the right direction."
- “Sounds like someone's sick. How lovely. I do hope it's serious. Something dreadful.”
- “I hate sunshine! I hate horrible, wholesome sunshine! I hate it! I hate it! I hate, hate, hate!”
- “For every to, there is a fro, for every stop there is a go and that's what makes the world go round.”
Disney Quotes from HERCULES:
- "Welcome to the Afterlife, the Unhappiest Place under Earth!"
- “When I'm with you, I-I don't feel so alone.”
- “We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? Come on.”
- “I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day.”
- "There's been a change in the menu. There will be no feasting on flesh today. Instead you shall taste my blade."
- "You arrogant, little mortal! I see through your flimsy lies!"
More by this Author
Here is a great selection of quotes by some of Disney's all time favourite characters like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Alladin, Finding Nemo, Winnie The Pooh and many more!
A collection of memorable quotes by one of Disney's most loved character, Peter Pan. Hope you enjoy these Peter Pan quotes and relive your childhood through them!
An essay on the nature and causes of aggression from a psychological point of view. A comparison between the different theories of aggression.
No comments yet.