Vanessa Williams, Arguably THE MOST BEAUTIFUL Woman in

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

Hollywood And Beyond Is Nearing 50!

It seems that the older Vanessa Williams gets, the MORE BEAUTIFUL she has become.   In her younger days, she ranged from pretty to beautiful;however, she is never more beautiful than she is at the present time!  The only actresses and celebrities who ever come close to being so breathtakingly beautiful to the multillionth degree at that age and older were the late Hedy Lamarr, Ava Gardner, and Lena Horne.  Those women had TRAFFIC STOPPABLE beauty even in their later and advanced years.   Well, Ms. Williams has THEM beat!    If things continue, by the time Ms. Williams reaches 60, she will be utterly spectacular and then some!   Do you agree with this premise?  If not, who in YOUR opinion is the MOST BEAUTIFUL woman nearing 50 in Hollywood and beyond?

2. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

I don't know.  I do find that most of them are botoxed and have access to the ageless beauty resources that most women don't.  Do any of them age gracefully anymore?  I prefer a more natural beauty.  Meryl Streep comes to mind.  She's gorgeous in her early 60's.

1. gmwilliams profile image87
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Ms. Williams has acknowledged repeatedly that she is an avid fan of botox.   It is alleged that she has undergone some type of cellular therapy!    Nothing wrong with that!      Ms. Williams has stated that she began using botox when she reached 40!