jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. SheWorld profile image61
    SheWorldposted 4 years ago via iphone

Reality TV star, Nicole Elizabeth Polizzi also known as "Snooki" from the hit TV series Jersey shore, has just given birth to a baby boy! Aren't we all exited? Some viewers aren't. There have been judgements made against Nicole being fit for the job. What makes these judgements unfair is the fact that the viewers only know what they see and not what is real. She has been seen as a party girl that likes to hit the clubs, boys, and alcohol, but has she been seen for who she really is?  For all we know, Snooki and Nicole could be two different types of people. With this new found love she calls her "World" I'm pretty sure she'll find the will to put aside her young ways for the better. If not, who are we to judge?

2. nmdonders profile image84
    nmdondersposted 4 years ago

I think she'll be just fine as a mother.  People judge her far too much.  She was eccentric and wild and that made for good t.v.  A lot of young people have done far worse. I think she was brave (or idiotic) enough to put herself out there.  Plus, she got paid which puts her in a better position than most people that are struggling to provide for their children.  She loves her little guy and is now a proud mother.  That's the first step and a huge one.

1. SheWorld profile image61
      SheWorldposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Exactly! Agreed.

3. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

Good luck to both of them.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago

I just want her to go away...