jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

TV & Movie celeb close encounters...

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image76
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

Which famous TV or movie celebrities have you met or seen up close?

1. Cogerson profile image86
      Cogersonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have been fortunate enough to meet a few movie celebrities.  The late Ernest Borgnine patting me on the head when our families ran into each other at Fort Sumter, South Carolina.  I meet Richard Dreyfuss at Old Dominion University....where he was giving a speech...got him to autograph my Tin Men DVD.  I let Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger into my grocery store after hours because they need baby formula for their baby...that was in Wilmington NC many years ago.

2. Jamesdawn profile image61
    Jamesdawnposted 4 years ago

I like Tony Stark. He is good actor. I love his Iron Man 1 and 2 movie. Now i am waiting for Iron Man 3 movie.

1. GiblinGirl profile image86
      GiblinGirlposted 4 years ago

I actually met Morgan Fairchild in an elevator - she's even prettier in person.  I also met Gloria Reuben in Central Park years ago - she was a bit snobbish.  About eight or so years ago I was at a shopping strip here in NJ and ended up walking right behind Bon Jovi - I didn't say anything though because I didn't want to be the idiot who attracted a bunch of attention to him but I was definitely staring at the back of his head thinking he had great hair.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I've met Adam "Batman" West twice, he was very cool and personable both times. I've also met Richard Hatch, who played "Captain Apollo" on the original "Battlestar Galactica" TV series in the '70s.

Who else? Hmmmm....he's not exactly famous, but I've met Mike Reiss, who's one of the head writers on "The Simpsons."

Aside from those, most of the other "famous" people I've met have been musicians. I've met almost everyone who's ever been a member of KISS at one time or another (exceptions: former drummer Eric Carr and former guitarist Mark St. John, both of whom have passed away), and I've also met the Ramones (Joey, Johnny, C.J. and Marky), Steven Adler of Guns N Roses, Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, Max and Igor Cavalera of Sepultura, Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth of Overkill, and a couple of others that I'm forgetting at the moment.

3. Blond Logic profile image91
      Blond Logicposted 4 years ago

I saw Princess Diana going by in her car when I was in London.
      Also I passed Pete Postlewaite in a roadside eatery. I was coming out of the bathroom and he was going in. LOL
      I also was at a party with Dolly Parton. It was for the premiere of Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.