jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Katy Perry Vs. Lady GaGa

1. milleramanda53 profile image82
    milleramanda53posted 4 years ago

Who has the better music? Katy Perry or Lady GaGa? Why?

1. Greek One profile image80
      Greek Oneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

depends what is in their CD players at the time...

if it is one of their own songs, I'd rather listen to Ethel Merman  have an orgasm whiles suffering from a bad cold

2. milleramanda53 profile image82
      milleramanda53posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have a few of their song and am now having to debate with my 10 year old who is better..lol

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Don't listen to either one, but Katy Perry's hotter so I vote for her.

Yes, I know I'm shallow. Don't bother pointing it out.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I know more about how both artists look than how they sound.  Neither would be in my top ten of female artists in the charts this year.

3. BSloan profile image81
    BSloanposted 4 years ago

I vote for Katy Perry.  My daughter and I both love all her songs and it's my opinion she is a better role model for young girls.  Lady GaGa also has a great voice but many of her songs lack substance and are a bit over the top (Poker Face, Judas).  Recently she sang a song with Tony Bennett (an icon I believe) and she recorded her video with aquamarine-green hair.  Really???  Wonder what Tony thought of that after a lifetime of meeting so many elegant and classy ladies. 

Just my opinion....wink

Tony probably thought.. "yes!  another paycheck!"

4. zulumuscle profile image79
    zulumuscleposted 4 years ago

Katy Perry. Lady gaga is too much of a weirdo, when I think of gaga I think of a freak wearing a meat dress. I only know a couple gaga songs and have a Katy Perry album, her weirdness is cool.

1. alancaster149 profile image87
      alancaster149posted 4 years ago in reply to this

From the point of view of a 'fella', the issue is: which is the better looking? (I'm not that bothered about the sounds, there's not much to choose from in that department) The answer is Katy Perry, hands down! She's also known to have a sense of humour, unusual for most female vocalists. Anyway, better legs, better up top as well and an hour-glass body to go with it! Plus also she got rid of that 'comic' Russell Brand (don't know why she got hitched with him in the first place - aside from him being a West Ham fan).

5. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

I have slept with both ladies and I can confirm that lady gaga has by FAR the bigger penis

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Best...answer...EVER. The OP may as well close this thread right now.

1. milleramanda53 profile image82
        milleramanda53posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have to say that this gives me all I need to know and why my son would also agree that the answer is clear on who is the better SINGER..lol

i thought that was what Gaga's song "poke her face" was all about?

6. milleramanda53 profile image82
    milleramanda53posted 4 years ago

Thank you all... I have to say this forum has been quite fun. Love finding a subject that everyone can have a good time. KATY PERRY WINS!!! LOL smile

7. traslochimilano profile image60
    traslochimilanoposted 4 years ago

I likes KATY PERRY music very much.

working