O.J. reportedly hawking THE murder knife for $5 million

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

O.J. reportedly hawking THE murder knife for $5 million
    This is an act by someone who's totally given up on his reputation. O.J. Simpson is reportedly trying to sell the knife that was used to murder former wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman for $5 million, according to the National Enquirer.
    Sources close to O.J.’s inner circle believe he has held on to the 5-inch knife all these years and now has it stashed in the Bahamas.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/s … 5m7wEQ2p0I
    I guess everyone can now say "I told you so!"
    Maybe it will give some closure to families but he is such a low life and willing to confess with this knife as proof.

1. Georgie Lowery profile image96
      Georgie Loweryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

For starters, I've never believed for a second that OJ was innocent of these murders. But you have to take that article with a grain of salt. This person said this, the other said that. No names are mentioned and no real sources are quoted except for some collections lawyer that said he thought the story could be true. Though it could be true about the knife, I seriously doubt it. Besides, if OJ was making a deal like this, I'm sure the people running the prison where he's incarcerated would most likely have heard of the plan.

1. Repairguy47 profile image61
        Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

If he still has it why not sell it? He's guilty as hell and he knows everybody knows it too, his reputation is not a concern at this point however money probably is. He can never be retried so an admission of guilt isn't going to hurt him.