jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

The Best Horror Movie Villain is............

1. lesliebyars profile image76
    lesliebyarsposted 3 years ago

It's a hard choice with Jason, Freddy, Chucky and others out there. My choice is Michael Myers who has been in 11 slashers counting the two brutal remakes.

1. kingkos profile image60
      kingkosposted 3 years ago in reply to this

sadako - the ring
      Michael myers -  halloween series
      Jason Vorhees - Friday the 13th series
      the reaper - jeepney creepers

2. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 3 years ago

Freddy Kruger. I think I like him best because he actually talks, and doesn't just slowly move around killing people at Random. Also he can be anything you are afraid of, and can also make you think you are something you are not. He's also funny at times.

But, more scary to me is the Alien from Aliens. It doesn't care who you are. Most horror flicks have a specific group the killer targets, usually attractive teenagers. The Alien isn't picky, if your still alive and kicking it's going to grab you. And, if it succeeds, chances are you're gonna die. It sits back and watches and waits. And, it doesn't stop looking, it keeps hunting, until every last person has birthed it's offspring.

I hate those chainsaw movies. Saw, and those stupid movies where people see themselves die, and then it happens. Final Destination or whatever it's called.

3. Miller2232 profile image60
    Miller2232posted 3 years ago

Its Jason Voorhees. All those Friday the 13th movies they showed in the 80's, I remember the one where that mask was off and it showed his deformed face and my reaction was AHHH!!!! because it that deforming to me. It seemed like he knew where to be at and the victim would run right into his hands.

4. Stina Caxe profile image87
    Stina Caxeposted 3 years ago

As a child of the 80's I always loved Freddy and of course Michael Meyers.  But I also have to include some others that were just awesome. 
    Tommy Lee Jones as Ryan Gaerity in Blown Away was phenomenal.
    Also V in V for Vendetta, amazing.
    My all time favorite movie villain crush though had to be Kiefer Sutherland as David in The Lost Boys!

5. 59
    rosejasmin56posted 3 years ago

Michael myers is one of the best horror movie villian from halloween series....Movie is too horrible for me...

6. vmartinezwilson profile image84
    vmartinezwilsonposted 3 years ago

I'll go with

John Doe in Se7en
    Norman Bates in Psycho
    Regan in The Exorcist
    Possessed Linda in The Evil Dead
    Asami in Audition

I'm thinking less of quantity.

7. mistyhorizon2003 profile image92
    mistyhorizon2003posted 3 years ago

Apart from my all time favourite villain 'Dracula' which I watched even when it was in black and white back in the 70's and I was under 11, I would have to go with Jack Nicholson as 'Here's Jooooohny' in The Shining.