jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

So bad, they're good

1. RavynSteel profile image81
    RavynSteelposted 7 years ago

Inspired by the 'worst movie ever' thread. Have you ever seen a movie in which the plot, acting, and/or effects are so bad they actually make the film good? Hard to describe but maybe someone will know what I mean!

My choice would be Bad Taste. Ultimate low-budget movie which is basically about a load of aliens down under who drink green vomit and look bad in denim.

2. 0
    Adam Bposted 7 years ago

Killer Klowns from Outer Space. If you haven;t seen it...do so immediatly.  I wrote a review on that also.

3. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

Invasion of the Saucermen - It was an early sixties movie that all took place on lover's lane.  The space men stuck people with the finger nails and made them drunk.  I was about twelve when I saw it and I thought it was dumb then.

4. curiozities profile image59
    curiozitiesposted 7 years ago

I can't think of any movie off hand but I've seen some bad ones made good by virtue of my friends and I yucking it up ala Mystery Science Theater 3000 (before that show came into being, I should add). 

The absolute worst movie I've seen was so bad and so stupid I fell asleep through it in the theater.  Wasn't worth making fun of.  Halloween 3.  Gag