jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

New TMNT Movie set for 2014. This Is Going To Suck.

1. dspallino profile image61
    dspallinoposted 3 years ago

Confirmed for 2014.

I don't know how I feel other than this movie is going to probably suck. The FIRST TMNT was awesome. The second one was, eehhhh ok. Third was major fail.

I'm not going to spoil anything in this thread. Just go ahead and read and you will realize why it will suck.
    ::hint hint:: The girl playing April O'Neil.

I guess we shall see though in the end.

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

I'd be more concerned about the plot for the actual movie than this casting news.  Besides, we all knew that Bay was just going to exploit April O'Neal sexually anyway with some girl that can't act for s***, but will have no problem doing cover girl poses.  Therefore, him casting Megan Fox doesn't surprise me.

1. UnknownWon profile image61
      UnknownWonposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I agree that I would like to see the plot for the movie before saying its going to suck.

I personally didn't mind the first Transformers, it was fun. Second one, I could have done without. I had heard that Bay was going to make the turtles space aliens or something and that made me about foam at the mouth with anger that's for sure.

I saw the casting for the four turtles, and I tell you I have no clue how I feel about it. I am not excited about this new movie at all and I truly wish they would continue the story from TMNT. That was an amazing continuation from the original two movies (I refuse to admit that part 3 ever existed) and it ended on a great cliffhanger. Why not continue that?!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
        Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Because TMNT bombed at the box office, so to a studio exec that wouldn't make any sense for them financially.  It'll be interesting to see where they go with it.  I know Kevin Eastman, one of the original creators of the franchise and one of the current screenwriters for the new movie, he was quoted as saying that this new reboot will be a lot more faithful to the original dark gritty comic books. 

I don't know how true that is, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.