jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Twilight: Movie or Book.

1. PaoloJpm profile image68
    PaoloJpmposted 3 years ago

what do you prefer in all the editions that twilight has on book and on screen.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

My wife is the "Twilight" fan in our house. She's read all the books and seen most of the film series (except the final one, which I am getting her on DVD for her birthday later this month... shhhh! Don't tell her!!!). I'd say she must prefer the movies because she's seen the earlier chapters numerous times.

...I, on the other hand, prefer to be doing something else in a different part of the house whenever a "Twilight" movie comes on. I mean really, sparkly, day-walking, baseball playing vampires? WTF???

PaoloJpmposted 3 years ago in reply to this

ok I wont tell. well I myself prefer the film cause I can actually see them.Anyway I also freaked out about their biological characteristics.Then the baseball shooot truly WTF.But in total I like them, Thank you so much for ansering and I am sure your wife would be so happy with surprise cause I know how special things are if I am really in with it/

3. KellyG05030 profile image88
    KellyG05030posted 3 years ago

I really like them both for different reasons.  I love the books because they're so in depth... I can really get lost in a book.  But, that being said, I like to see the characters come to life in the movies.  I like to watch my children get excited when watching the movies as they really get into them.  I'm pretty easy to please, though, and I can find something good in just about any movie or book!

thank you. Same goes here, whenever Im reading it I also found myself asking "What is these" anyway its great indeed

4. khmohsin profile image61
    khmohsinposted 3 years ago

Very interesting topic about Twilight. Honestly, I didn't read the book, i think the movie is much better way to explain the expressions and reactions but no doubt book is an ideal way to express the feelings. So I like Twilight Movie.

Like the movie too. But enable for us to understand more about it we need to get back on its basic (book) but movie is more entertaining thanks for sharing smile

5. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Twilight is tepid garbage, whether it be the books or the movies.

Do women seriously enjoy reading novels about being subjugated by abusive and condescending men? Because that seems counterintuitive.