jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Annoying Celebrities

1. faraujo120 profile image60
    faraujo120posted 3 years ago

What celebrity annoys you the most and why? And what celeb power couple gives you the heebee geebies?  I have to say it's gotta be Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, and Leanna Rimes and Eddie Cibrian for me. I also have to say, another kinda annoying Hollywood power couple that bugs me is JLo and Casper Smart.  What do you all think? Please let me know, I'd love to hear from ya!

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 3 years ago in reply to this

George Clooney.
      I'm not sure why.  I think it's because he's so egotistical, or at least that's the impression I get.   He's handsome, but no moreso than most;  so I suppose he should seem likeable to me, but just seeing his face rubs me the wrong way.

1. 60
        bajinganaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Jack Black.
        Reason: Gulliver Travel.

2. moneyfairy profile image63
      moneyfairyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I can't stand Angelina Jolie  with adopting all those children to make herself look good after steeling someone else's husband and kissing her brother on the lips and wearing the vial of her ex's blood around her neck...she's just creepy. Also the kardashians???who really cares about them??

2. faraujo120 profile image60

OMG, I have to agree . Jack Black is soooooooooo annyoing. And you know who else is really annoying and isn't even funny? Kathy Gifford. Ugh!  And for some reason, Kelly Osbourne annoys the crap out of me. I don't know why. Maybe it's that purple hair, or maybe it's her British " My stuff doesn't stink" way about her, I don't know what it is about her but she just annoys me.

3. Rafini profile image84
    Rafiniposted 3 years ago

any and all celebrities who do it just for the money.  aka: KK

4. faraujo120 profile image60

I know, can the Kardsashians get any more annoying?

5. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

Celebrities are only as annoying as you make them out to be. Want to stop being annoyed by them? Quit being <personal attack removed> and stop following what they do.

1. faraujo120 profile image60
      faraujo120posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You are entitled to your opinion Zelkiiro, but do keep in mind, that your insult and personal attack on my opinion is inappropriate. Please feel free to voice your opinion on the topic at hand but refrain from making personal insults or offensive feedback to other hub authors.

6. SmartAndFun profile image91
    SmartAndFunposted 3 years ago

Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise, and Tom Cruise. You can throw John Travolta in there as well.

7. faraujo120 profile image60

Please go to my blog to vote!!!!!! Thanks!  And post any comments as well.

8. faraujo120 profile image60

Hahahahahaaa

working