jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Star Wars VS. Star Trek? And The Winner Is.."....

1. lesliebyars profile image76
    lesliebyarsposted 3 years ago

Star Wars wins hands down. I mean, Star Trek has Spock but that is not enough.

2. mts1098 profile image84
    mts1098posted 3 years ago

I agree...too many star treks to even tell them all apart

3. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 3 years ago

...Babylon 5!

No,seriously, Star Trek. TNG for me. Saying Star Trek just had Spock is like saying that America just has San Diego.

4. 0
    ateinposted 3 years ago

Not a big fan of either of them but Star Trek seems to be better.

5. ocbill profile image77
    ocbillposted 3 years ago

Star Trek for me. Star Wars became boring once the 3rd movie came out. I haven't watched either one for 20 yrs.

6. R Creighton G profile image59
    R Creighton Gposted 3 years ago

To my mind, the two aren't comparable.  Star Trek is science fiction, Star Wars is space fantasy.  The only element they have in common is that they're set in space.

I like both, for different reasons.  Star Wars I enjoy for derring-do and exciting space battles and the mythic tropes.  I like Star Trek for rendering socio-political debates in almost Brothers Grimm-like morality tales, cool starships and spiffy uniforms, and interesting foreheads.

Of course, for all those above plus a cast of characters who all either hate to love each other or love to hate each other, there is Battlestar Galactica.  big_smile

7. Credence2 profile image85
    Credence2posted 3 years ago

Star Trek is the far more interesting between the two

8. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago

I agree,,, Star Trek. But I did like the first 3 Star Wars films.

9. Willsummerdreamer profile image87
    Willsummerdreamerposted 3 years ago

I like some of Star Trek (the old & new movies, Next Generation, and a few others) not all. So Star Wars for me too.