jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Westboro Baptist Church threatens to picket Jeff Hanneman's funeral.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/05/03 … 09888.html

As someone who has been to many, many Slayer shows, I've got to say that there are no words for how epic this would be.

It might be the first step in explaining Darwinism to the WBC in a most concrete way.

1. FatFreddysCat profile image93
      FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Assuming that Westboro actually has the balls to show up, I hope that the epic beat down they're sure to receive will be aired on live TV.

MelissaBarrettposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Probably not... but you know it would be getting you-tubed all over the place.

I wonder if WBC realizes what happens in a mosh pit between fans that love each other.  Good luck pissing them off.

2. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 3 years ago in reply to this

You know, I'm drawn to read every post and article about WBC.  I really need to stop.  I get angry...seriously angry and wish bad things for these people.  I have to pray really hard to get through my very normal and very human responses to these idiots and what they stand for.

SIGH!

They don't even bother me anymore.  They're reduced to picketing other churches and high school graduations. 

A couple of them got a few teeth knocked out and a couple broken bones and they collectively decided that God's armor, in their case, isn't really all that much protection.  They wouldn't show up at the funeral if Satan himself was having homosexual relationships with Obama across the pulpit.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago

....crazy people...that don't deserve any publicity......

3. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 3 years ago

This might actually put and end to these WBC funeral boycotts once and for all.

4. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

If they do picket, it really might be raining blood that day.

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
      Mighty Momposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I hope no one takes this to be disrespectful of Jeff Hanneman. Not intended that way.
      But would be awesome if mourners unleash thousands of spiders (poisonous, preferably) on any WBC who dare to show their faces.

I don't think that's disrespectful at all.  I think he'd love it.

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 3 years ago

my Canadian 2 cents on publicity and media....some items are meant to dramatize, be sensational...e.g. this a.m. it seemed the news I listened to was looking for something to say about the boston bomber idiots...so they focused on the funeral of the idjut that was killed....it was like they were looking for news....i get tired of shyte being reported that is not relevant....that is not important ....who friggin' cares about whether or not the idjut gets buried or not....i'd rather hear about real news....like how are the victims doing or something that reports on important information.....WBC does not deserve to be in the news!...period......the media sucks!

6. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

Hanneman's memorial service in L.A. was this past Thursday... and  the WBC didn't even bother to show up.

Pfffft. Weenies.

If there's one thing I hate more than a bunch of crazed religious zealots, it's a bunch of candy-ass crazed religious zealots who talk a lot of @#$% and then don't have the stones to back it up!!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

They were probably still locked up in Oklahoma.

working