jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Medieval Times Restaurant is getting a movie

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

As some of you may know, Medieval Times is a themed restaurant that looks like a castle where people eat modern foods like Pepsi, Pizza and etc; while enjoying a live action show with actors performing stunts and acts right out of Medieval Times.

Some of you may have seen a little movie called "The Cable Guy" featured a scene involving this same restaurant.  Well anyways, Clevvermovies has announced that Hollywood is currently developing a movie based on the Medieval Times restaurant, and looks to be turning it into a franchise.

I know some readers might be rolling their eyes at this, but I do want to point out one thing.  "Pirates of the Caribbean" was based on a Disney theme park ride, and that surprisingly worked on the big screen.  Therefore, is it possible that a Medieval Times movie could work?  Or do you think that all this means is that Hollywood is running out of ideas?

Edit:  By the way, if you all want to know more information, then check out the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FShWaewR9Kg

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

bumpeth thy say for thou news is one that deserves thine attention nave

1. kereeves3 profile image78
      kereeves3posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Great reply, Stevennix.  I literally laughed out loud!
      And I was actually nodding as I read the original post because I was thinking of The Cable Guy when I saw your title.
      But how will this franchise be any different than any other movies set in medieval times?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
        Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Because this franchise will be based on a medieval times themed restaurant.  big_smile  lol

working