jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

1. BritneyKnowles profile image59
    BritneyKnowlesposted 3 years ago

Simple question. Who would hate Nicky Minaj? Tell me and make me understand your reason. You're entitled to your opinion. No hate speech please

1. Silverspeeder profile image60
      Silverspeederposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Never been a great lover of auto tuned over produced music from any artist, Nicky Minaj is a completely over produced fabricated personality. This is not in its self a bad thing because she has found the success she craved and i have to give her credit for that.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Why would I hate anyone that I haven't even met?

3. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It's probably just a matter of taste in music and not hatred. Some folks want to listen to well written, well thought out songs with good musical arrangements, while some have no taste in music at all.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I'm still not entirely convinced that Nicky Minaj is a "she." I think it's a guy in drag.

1. BritneyKnowles profile image59
      BritneyKnowlesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

those are strong opinions there lol

3. Syrupsky profile image78
    Syrupskyposted 3 years ago

Nicki Minaj is good as far as fusing acting (meaning her alter egos) with rap and pop. Her fake voices and real voice is annoying after a while though.

4. jaydawg808 profile image89
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

I don't really like her music style. Nothing really catches my ears.

5. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

I'm not a fan of her music, but as was mentioned before, it's simply a matter of taste.  I do like Your Love, one of her older songs.

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nicky Minaj is a human being and worthy of respect as all human beings are.   However, her music is not to my taste.  My favorite female artists are Madonna, Sade, Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, the late Donna Summer, Cher, and Vanessa Williams.   I am an OLD TIME gal!