jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

R.I.P Cory Monteith...

1. Nimesh De Silva profile image85
    Nimesh De Silvaposted 3 years ago

Cory Monteith (31), best known for his role as Finn Hudson on Glee, was found dead today in his apartment in a hotel in Vancouver, Canada. The death has occurred due to a drug overdose, the police reports say. Cory was just two weeks away from his marriage with Lea Michele.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8198885_f248.jpg

Pay your respects for a the very talented actor, Cory Monteith. May he Rest In Peace!!!

2. profile image0
    Jennifer Sucheyposted 3 years ago via iphone

Very sad. Just want to my cousin's son's funeral yesterday. Exactly the same age. sad

1. KDeus profile image96
      KDeusposted 3 years ago in reply to this

It was very sad to read this this morning. Cory was a favorite of mine on Glee. He had an amazing talent. This dialog from one of the episodes seems quite fitting, especially with the real-life relationship he had with Lea Michele:

- Finn: It's your own star

- Rachel: You named a star after me?

- Finn: No, I thought about that, but then I named it Finn Hudson. Because there's already a star named Rachel Berry. And she's right here on earth, and she's brighter than any of those stars up there. So I just wanted to make sure that whenever she feels lonely she can look up in the sky, and no matter where I am, she can know that I'm looking down on her.

1. Nimesh De Silva profile image85
        Nimesh De Silvaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

WOW sad

3. Nimesh De Silva profile image85
    Nimesh De Silvaposted 3 years ago

So unfortunate that the young and the good depart from this world very early. sad

4. jaydawg808 profile image88
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

It's sad that drugs claimed another victim.

working