What is your favorite TV Show?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 112 discussions (126 posts)
  1. profile image0
    boppsterposted 16 years ago

Just Curious.  Thinking about posting the results on a hubpage.

1. profile image49
      mehtajimmitposted 16 years agoin reply to this

my favourite tv show is "alladin"

2. apeksha profile image66
      apekshaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ya thinking,..
      I like to watch Heavy petting, extreme machines,Top Design, chef and his better half...
      what is next step now after telling favourite TV shows?

3. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Gordon Ramsey's F word.

The Simpsons

Manswers

2. livelonger profile image86
    livelongerposted 16 years ago

I like Ugly Betty, Heroes and Curb Your Enthusiasm. smile

1. Kid_A profile image57
      Kid_Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

'Curb' (as many refer to it) is quality. Larry David is a genius!

At the moment I've been watching a lot of Entourage and just getting into the American version of the Office (I hated it at first but gave it a chance and glad I did!).

3. Sangay Glass profile image67
    Sangay Glassposted 16 years ago

My Name Is Earl ...

While not a cartoon it's got sass.

Funniest thing I've seen since... The Simpsons... Family Guy... Ren And Stimpy... Courage The Cowardly Dog.

Oh and that other non-scribbled show is funny too...

Scrubs

For movies it's got to be horror, or have Morgan Freeman in it.

1. kpfingaz profile image65
      kpfingazposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Spooky...My Name is Earl is my favorite show.

Then its Family Guy and my favorite types of movies is horrors...Morgan Freeman's good too. Love Shawshank Redemption.

4. sass_ass_girl profile image57
    sass_ass_girlposted 16 years ago

I would say mine's Supernatural. Oh, and Smallville! smile wink lol Oh, and-don't think this is stupid- Hannah Montana! And all the other Disney channel load of sh**.cool

5. profile image0
    boppsterposted 16 years ago

Thanks guys for answering my post.  It helped me write this hubpage which I think you all will enjoy. I found a website that records primetime TV shows and posts them for you to watch online for free.  Its very cool!  And has most of the shows you guys mentioned.  I have it bookmarked.  Its updated daily and I refer to it often.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Miss-your-favor … e-for-free

For those of you who like horror movies you must checkout my horror and science fiction video blog. I have over 150 movies embedded.  Have yourself one slasher and zombie movie weekend.

http://screamatthemovies.blogspot.com/

If you are looking for a particular horror movie not listed let me know and I'll try to find it for you.

Thanks for your help and I hope you find this information useful for your entertainment.

6. anusia_rajendran profile image60
    anusia_rajendranposted 16 years ago

i like prison break,ghost whisperer,cartoons and many more

7. Angela Harris profile image67
    Angela Harrisposted 16 years ago

I agree with a lot of the comments. My favorites are comedies. My Name is Earl, Family Guy, and Scrubs are hilarious. Friends and Frasier were probably two of my all-time favorite funny television shows. But I must admit that currently Desperate Housewives is really keeping me entertained.

8. Kelly Comas profile image67
    Kelly Comasposted 16 years ago

I prefer stuff like CSI: Miami. Not too much into the reality shows.

9. Salome Toums profile image60
    Salome Toumsposted 16 years ago

Mystery Science Theater 3000 all the way.

1. Davinagirl3 profile image59
      Davinagirl3posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am a super dork mysty!!!  I have seen every episode and re-watch them whenever I get the chance.  I just watched "Sidehackers" yesterday.  Yea! MST3K!

10. Apae profile image61
    Apaeposted 16 years ago

I like The L Word, and animes such as Air Gear, Le Chevalier D'eon and InuYasha.

11. profile image55
    alepposted 16 years ago

the office ftw!!

i also like heroes and lost (although the 3rd season wasn't all that good)

12. Lissie profile image75
    Lissieposted 16 years ago

Torchwood the Dr Who spin off but  Idont know that its made it to the USA - it has a openly bisexual main character (and he's absolutely gorgeous!)

13. Stacie Naczelnik profile image70
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 16 years ago

I love the humor of The Office, but I'm leaning towards Heroes as my favorite, can't miss.

14. profile image56
    Eris0303posted 16 years ago

I love Smallville and just finished watching tonight's episode.  A rereun but I'd missed it the first time it aired so I was pleased to catch it.  I cannot wait for new episodes.  Marc McClure (Jimmy Olsen in the 80's Superman movies) is supposed to be guest starring when the new episodes start up again along with James Marsters and Justin Hartley.

15. C.M. Vanderlinden profile image65
    C.M. Vanderlindenposted 16 years ago

Heroes!!!

And  The Office, The Simpsons, and a bunch of home and garden shows that I'm addicted to smile

16. profile image54
    infusionposted 16 years ago

The Office - I posted a hub with a bunch of funny "Office" videos here.

17. Griffo profile image57
    Griffoposted 16 years ago

Bottom (UK comedy show) is my all-time favourite. Favourite US TV show is My Name Is Earl.

18. SimPlySuPerfluous profile image61
    SimPlySuPerfluousposted 16 years ago

I like a myriad of shows. That being said, House MD is one of my favourites.. His wit - Thrilling!
    Black Adder, Monty Python, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, TopGear, CSI are some of the others I watch avidly when played on cable. smile

Hope this helps your hubpage!

PK.

1. Pete Maida profile image61
      Pete Maidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Black Adder was great!

19. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 16 years ago

I have lots of favourites and they include Doctor Who, torchwood, heroes, lost, supernatural, smallville, stargate the list could go on, but people would get bored!

20. tbartle profile image60
    tbartleposted 16 years ago

I definitely like Heroes, Chuck, Lost, and Survivor.  Those are my four favorite.  But I also really like America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, and Whose Line is it Anyway reruns.

Man, this sounds like I am just constantly watching TV.

21. bloggerjb profile image66
    bloggerjbposted 16 years ago

The last show i followed every week was Full House.  Since then there have been so many shows that I feel like I can' commit to one.  Though I do hear that LOST, Grey's Anatomy, and the like are great ones.  I haven't even gotten into Friends.

22. Cinda profile image63
    Cindaposted 16 years ago

I love Prison break,CSI:Miami,Supernatural & Smallville.

23. babybrownfox profile image70
    babybrownfoxposted 16 years ago

I like to watch Smallville, Prison Break, CSI and for local shows I like Joaquin Bordado

24. Betty Jo Petty profile image59
    Betty Jo Pettyposted 16 years ago

That Seventies Show, The Simpsons, Friends, The Biggest Loser, and on and on. anything that makes me laugh. bj

25. ginger85 profile image54
    ginger85posted 16 years ago

smallville!!!

26. chantelg4 profile image69
    chantelg4posted 16 years ago

I'm totally into Nick St-John (the sexy vampire on Moonlight) and I also love "Ghost Whisperer".  I also love watching the "Biggest Loser" and "Big Brother 8"

Of course, this is when I get to watch it, mostly, no, all day I watch the Wiggles! My 18 month old loves to dance and sing along.  I know every song by heart!

27. Talem profile image60
    Talemposted 16 years ago

I have never been dedicated to a show except American Idol 5...which I watched obsessively and never missed an episode.  I have not watched it since though.

So I would have to say that American Idol would have to be my favorite tv show thus far....because season 5 was just a great season.

28. renegadeoffunk profile image58
    renegadeoffunkposted 16 years ago

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, forever!!1111

And Ghost in the Shell, particularly the first season. House is decent too. I almost never watch TV now, though.

29. profile image0
    Crazyharp81602posted 16 years ago

Iron Chef, the original Japanese version. I miss watching that show... sad

30. profile image0
    luvnlyfposted 16 years ago

Monk (you gotta love the genius behind the OCD) and Sid Roth's It's Supernatural!!!!

31. Soya profile image58
    Soyaposted 16 years ago

i love prison break serial which is full of suspense and action.."how i met your mother" is a nice timepass comedy serial...

32. stefeeb profile image61
    stefeebposted 16 years ago

My favorite tv shows are LOST, Prison Break, heros, Project Runway, Top Chef, The Bachelor, The apprentice, American Idol, and Big Brother.

33. DJ Funktual profile image75
    DJ Funktualposted 16 years ago

I'm so obsessed with THE OFFICE that I made a Dunder Mifflin Episode Guide hub for the entire series.   The original British series is just as good if you don't know.

The all-time greatest show though is still FAWLTY TOWERS with John Cleese (BBC)

My other favorites COLBERT REPORT, CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, LOST & WEEDS

34. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 16 years ago

Not necessarily my all time favorite, but have to put a plug in for HBO's 'The Wire', since it got so little attention.

35. Silent Assassin profile image60
    Silent Assassinposted 16 years ago

I like Heroes and Blackadder

36. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 16 years ago

Big Love, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfield, That 70's Show, The Golden Girls, Unsolved Mysteries, and My Name is Earl.

37. robie2 profile image78
    robie2posted 16 years ago

I will watch almost any documentary on the History Channel--especially if it involves Bigfoot or UFOs smile

38. Lisa Light profile image60
    Lisa Lightposted 15 years ago

I love TV... I have so many favorites. I am a sucker for teen dramas so naturally my favorite is Dawson's Creek. Other favorites are One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Felicity, Buffy, etc.

I love to cook... so 30 minute meals with Rachel Ray, Barefoot Contessa, Everyday Italian, Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, and finally Unwrapped.

Other favs include American Idol, Family Guy, The Hills, E News.

39. Eric Johnson profile image60
    Eric Johnsonposted 15 years ago

Prison Break

40. DJ Funktual profile image75
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

THE OFFICE duh!

41. Susan Ng profile image83
    Susan Ngposted 15 years ago

How I Met Your Mother

It's got me hooked. tongue

42. profile image57
    shoes luvrposted 15 years ago

I always used to think it was quirky or too offbeat, but I am a real
    fan of 30 Rock this year. Just seems to have some great comedy
    writers and the character flashbacks are a hoot! Nice combo of
    actors who really complement each other being neurotic.

43. myworld2u profile image38
    myworld2uposted 15 years ago

This is easy. I love American Idol. Its the show I love the most because of the behind the curtain drama that we dont know or expected.. like who is going to win this season.
    David A ? Nahhh ...I say it will be David Cook. In 1 week time we will know.
    Who is going out tonight ? Just a few hours to go.

44. profile image50
    oakwood_hannahposted 15 years ago

My favorite TV show is Disney Channel. I really love watching disney cartoons.

45. myworld2u profile image38
    myworld2uposted 15 years ago

For comedy I kind of hook with "How I met your mother". The flow of the show is pretty quick and the trademark is always there's flashback in each episode. I love to look at Cobbie Smulders too.. she's cute.
    The mystery that they keep the identity of the "mother" still make a lot of people want to follow the show. Psssss.. please dont tell me as the show is quite far back in my country.

46. profile image58
    tnt012posted 15 years ago

ok here goes csi , heroes , prisonbreak , supernatural , 24 , scrubs

47. DJ Funktual profile image75
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

I've done a hub on all my favs.

Flight of the Conchords, The Office, The Office-BBC, Fawlty Towers. 

My hubs on THE YOUNG ONES and WEEDS are coming soon.

48. stevemark122000 profile image59
    stevemark122000posted 15 years ago

Prison Break, 24, Chuck, Smallville

49. profile image0
    RUTHIE17posted 15 years ago

Got lots of ones I like--no single favorite.

LOST      ELI STONE       HEROES      SUPERNATURAL      CSI:MIAMI      CSI:NY

CSI:LAS VEGAS      THE UNIT       HOUSE,MD        GHOST WHISPERER      SHARK

THE BIG BANG    HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER    NEW CHRISTINE    LAW & ORDER:SVU

MONK 

And I do not just sit in front of the TV!  I record and watch when I have the time!  lol

50. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 15 years ago

For the moment I like 'Yi San', a Korean soap opera, showing on one of the Comcast channels, dialog probably in Korean with
    some kind of Asian subtitles. Can't understand a word they say.
    But has the best sets, design, costumes, colors, and in some instances choreograpy I have ever seen. Just have to look at it.
    Something like 200 hours I hear.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)