jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

How True Is The Movie , The Butler

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image86
    crazyhorsesghostposted 3 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8320446_f248.jpg

I have not been to see the movie yet but I have watched the trailer and talked to several people who have been to see the movie. I wonder how true the movie is and how are real White House butlers treated? What do you think? Have you seen the movie. What did you think about it? Did you like the movie? I really am interested in how well the movie will do and how close to the truth it really is? What do you think? If you saw the movie were you happy with the movie. If you didn't like it why not? I look forward to hearing what people have to say about this movie.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure that like most movies some of the facts were played with. I haven't seen it yet but I do plan to.

2. Shyron E Shenko profile image85
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I have not seen the movie, but I would imagine they would beef it up to make it interesting. I have no plans to watch it.

3. moneyfairy profile image64
      moneyfairyposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I thought it was a good movie. Some parts were a little graphic but you need to see and judge for yourself. As for it's authenticity? not sure. Forrest Whitaker was excellent.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
        Uninvited Writerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure it's as true as most movies based on true stories.

4. profile image0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Including the title, you used the word "movie" 10 times in your opening statement. I thought you might find that interesting. smile

2. shin_rocka04 profile image55
    shin_rocka04posted 3 years ago

I've yet to see the movie as well, but  I've heard there are exaggerated parts. I mean, you have to expect that with a Hollywood film to some degree. Either way, I still want to see the film.

working