jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

I don't like Scooby-Doo.

1. kimback08 profile image60
    kimback08posted 7 years ago

Yes, I am talking about the animated television series.  Feel free to throw stones if you like, but I could never get into it.  The "villain" was always the extra character in the episode.  I need more suspense.

That is all.

1. 0
      Leta Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL.  Um, OK...  I could never stand the music or lyrics.  Or the girls' wardrobes.  That always bugged me.  smile

2. britneydavidson profile image60
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

well thats the creativity of cartoon characters...and welll there is suspense,,,,you have to feel it.lol.

3. pebbles29 profile image62
    pebbles29posted 7 years ago

maybe because as we age our interests also change. big_smile but your right, there is no suspense. lol.

4. TravelMonkey profile image59
    TravelMonkeyposted 7 years ago

I once dressed as the hero that is Scooby Doo for a fancy dress function, and in my eyes he can't do no wrong. Scrappy was a little annoying though.

I read somewhere that the cartoon was based on drugs, anyone else heard this?

5. kimback08 profile image60
    kimback08posted 7 years ago

absolutely...scooby-doo was definitely the product of some high folks. lol.

6. Josh Frusciante profile image60
    Josh Fruscianteposted 7 years ago

You dont like Scooby Doo, but you like attention... which is the purpose of this correct ?

7. Harlem6 profile image60
    Harlem6posted 7 years ago

Scooby is okay, it's just the fact that the cartoonists could never decide whether or not Scooby could talk. Sometimes he would and sometimes he wouldn't. I think the chase scenes were the best, just because of the hippie music of the time. The show itself is rather boring I do agree. Rooby, rooby, roo.