Justice League is coming to the big screen next year..yay?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

Although I personally am looking forward to the new "Justice League Wars" film, I was particularly surprised to see that it's slated to hit theaters next year according to imdb; in spite how it was previously reported to be a direct to dvd release originally.  This begs the question.  Assuming that it's true that it's coming to theaters next year, this begs the question if WB planned that the whole time?  I mean if they did, then surely they would've said SOMETHING at the last comic con convention about it.  Yet, they didn't.

Take in mind if this is true, this wouldn't be the first time this has ever happened.  Afterall, the disney film, "Planes", was originally slated to be a direct to dvd release as well, but Disney changed their minds later on, and made it a theatrical film instead.  Whether or not that was a good move, I won't say, but it does seem they're already planning sequels to it...yay?

Anyways, what are your thoughts on all this?  Assuming this is true, do you think it's wise for them to make a justice league movie come out in theaters next year?  And what do you think about it being in animated form instead of it being live action like I'm sure most of us would've wanted.

Please share your thoughts with us.  btw, if any of you want to see a trailer for this movie, then please click on the link below: