jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you like Dr. Phil and why or why not?

1. margaretzaleski profile image61
    margaretzaleskiposted 3 years ago

I know we all have a family member that we just don't understand. We're not hear to judge because god knows, we are all not perfect. I believe that no one person is no better than the other. But, a ha. But, we all have that person in our family that drives us nuts. Sometimes, more than one. LOL. Can't wait to hear your responses. See you soon. :0)

P.S. Don't forget to vote. Dr. Phil has been nominated for a People's Choice Award for Favorite Daytime TV Host. Voting is open now through December 5 — and you can vote as many times as you like!
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8552687_f248.jpg

2. Carola Finch profile image99
    Carola Finchposted 3 years ago

On the whole, yes.  He seems to have a lot of insight without being judgmental.

margaretzaleskiposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I concur. smile

3. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 3 years ago

Never heard of him.

You should definitely be opened to checking him out at drphil.com. Perhaps you'll find him insightful. Thanks. smile

4. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 3 years ago

I like Dr. Phil fairly well.  I agree with him about 88% of the time.  When I feel he's off-base, I still like him, I just get a bit annoyed, because with my background, I believe he should know ALL the appropriate answers & solutions.  Once in a while, he injects too much of his own personal feelings into a particular situation, although I do know that is difficult to avoid.
    I'm not a fanatic about his show.  I will watch it if I have the time and more importantly, if the topic interests me.
    However, at this point in time, I would vote ONLY for Ellen DeGeneris.  I think she is amazing......funny, smart, classy, talented, respectful and...did I mention FUNNY???!!

I know what you mean about it being hard to inject ones personal feelings in regards to a particular subject. I have definitely found it hard not to, although, if we never had an opinion, I don't see how anyone should have  an objection either.

Ellen DeGeneris is very much a talented and respectful woman. Dori happens to be my favorite Disney character of all time. I joke about having Dori syndrome often. LOL. smile

working