jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

1. 0
    Wadey101mposted 7 years ago

Great series, great story lines. But is it going too far or does it still have potential for more grasping series?

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

I used to watch Heroes all the time. Was a bit of an addict-never missed an ep. It lost me this season, though. too long of a hiatus between seasons, too much jumoing around in time--future, past, future...
    I just couldn't stay interested sad

3. aniketgore profile image69
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

I loved first 2 seasons but 3rd and 4rth are crap. I hope next one will be better.

4. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

I friggin loved this season!  The characters are taking on more "comic book hero" roles and leaving to question the thin line between good and evil.  I am lovin' it! 

Especially Syler. I love that his character does display some capacity for natural human emotions and how life's consequences can really do a number on a person who was once a loving and kind human being.

Can't stand Claire last season and this season. Too whiny I guess plus I can't stand her hair.

And Nathan. OMG, I though he was finally done but nope.  He never ends. lol.

Of course my favorite is still Hiro and Ando.  But I am glad Dafny is gone.  She was annoying.

I can't wait till next season.

1. aniketgore profile image69
      aniketgoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dont you like peter?

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah but sometimes his attitude bothers me.  But yeah, I like him.

5. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

Peter has always been my absolute favorite. He was the reason I started watching--he was on gilmore girls and matt parkman was on felicity. then I got hooked. Never cared too much for Claire or Nathan. I actually liked Sylar's character. It has alot of dimension. I liked that invisible guy from last season and most of the story lines from then too. It just jumped around so much, I missed a couple episodes and was so lost i couldn't get back into it. I hope next season is better for me smile

6. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

My boys love Claire lol (of coure, hormones n what not) lol..but I like the show too. smile now its off air n got to take the timer thingy off the channel tongue ... what is wrong with her hair? hmm it's too thick or something huh... we like Syler too, lol even if he a tad evile, lol ... Hiro and Ando must be the sweet sidekicks...but I thought Daphne was cool..overall, yes, I would watch Heroes again. smile

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well Claire has naturally curly hair and it looked prettier that way.  She used to be on Malcolm in the Middle, Malcolms babysitter.

It just looks to...straightened out. lol.

7. aniketgore profile image69
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

I will also watch next season.

8. fierycj profile image85
    fierycjposted 7 years ago

Sylar is a character with depth. You can tell they spent a lot of time developing him. The actor deserves an emmy, if he doesn't already have one.

9. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

I think the plot is getting forced.  It was a great idea but I think it has run its course.  It really is just a small screen version of X-Men.

10. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

Heroes may need a new Sylar.  Zachary Quinto has a great future as Spock.