jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Pimp Thyself, For That Is How We Get Noticed!

1. Zelkiiro profile image83
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

I write anime reviews because...someone has to, I guess. I suppose my motivation is to put my opinion out there for all to see, but also because some anime just need to get some love and attention, even among other anime fans.

Every day that Fantastic Children goes undiscovered is a tragedy and a shame.

1. Andy McGuire profile image82
      Andy McGuireposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Nice!

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Hmm.  Looks like the original post, the one with the spam, is gone now.  So is the later one from another hubber spamming by asking people to visit. 

What a surprise.

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 3 years ago

Why don't you two zip over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/6265441330/
    a nice little page that deteriorated within an hour or so of being created into nothing but self promotion.  Thousands of links that no one cares about or will ever follow. 

No need to either ruin HP forums the same way or give the moderators extra work in removing your spam.

1. Andy McGuire profile image82
      Andy McGuireposted 3 years ago in reply to this

The hell do you care? Just don't flippin' read these posts and carry on with your life. Your 2 cents is worth, well, 2 cents.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I appreciate the forums and enjoy using them.  I don't want to see them become a billboard for Andy McGuire to earn from at the expense of those people actually using them.

I also appreciate that it costs HP money (money that comes from my pocket) to keep the forums clean of spam.  I'd like to keep that cost as low as possible, keeping as much as possible in my own pocket rather than using it to clean up the mess left by unthinking or uncaring hubbers that mistakenly think putting a hundred links up in the forums will increase their earnings.

How about you?  Why are you spamming the forums for no gain?  Why not just spam the heck out of your personal facebook or g+ account?  Because soon everyone will unfriend you?

2. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

And your spam is spam.  Which is not permitted. 

So I suggest that you grow up and realize that the rules apply to you too.

working