jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Should O'Bama deport Justin Bieber back to Canada?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

It's been reported that a petition containing over a 100 thousand signatures was sent to O'Bama's office at the white house demanding the immediate deportation of Justin Bieber.  Many parents feel that his new "bad boy" attitude is a bad influence on kids these days, and finds his reckless behavior dangerous to society.  Do you think O'Bama should deport Bieber out of america in the best interest of this country?  Or do you think O'Bama has bigger issues he should be focusing on instead?  what are your thoughts on this?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think you're a little late; he has turned himself in to Toronto police on an assault charge.

But deport him?  Why?  Because some people don't like him and think he's a bad influence?  That isn't much of a reason when you look at how our other, home grown, "heroes" behave.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
        Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago in reply to this

really?  damn i guess the article i read on yahoo was an old one then, as i didn't read the date on it.  I just read the article.  Oh well.  Personally, i think we have bigger problems than bieber to worry about, but that's just me.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We DO have a lot bigger problems than Bieber to deal with.  Terrorism.  Politicians.  Palestinians.  Politicians.  China.  Politicians.  Global Warming.  Politicians.  And so on.

working