jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Scariest Movie You ever watched?

1. kpfingaz profile image70
    kpfingazposted 8 years ago

I've had a few that really scared the wits out of me. Slasher films don't do anything for me but those vampire/ghost type movies and especially those with religious undertones? Like Constantine, The Omen...

Scariest movie I ever saw though was an indie movie called Dracula's Widow. I've only seen it once but damn that flick made me sleep with the lights on and I think I might have had a nightmare or two about it..

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

"Bush's Brain."  A documentary on Karl Rove.

3. kpfingaz profile image70
    kpfingazposted 8 years ago

Is that a real horror...lol. Sounds funny.

4. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

The scariest movie i have ever seen was the first "Jaws" film which had me jumping out my seat a few times and the rest of the film I was hanging on the edge of my seat...
    Stephen Speilberg is very talented..

5. Sangay Glass profile image82
    Sangay Glassposted 8 years ago

I have to say 'War Of The Worlds" old and new because the situation seems so hopeless.

The same for "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" Geeze you gotta sleep sometime.

I can probably kill a maniac and a shark.

And I think I've earned my wings with good deeds, so if there is a heaven I'm in no matter what devil takes over...

But...  What do you do when there's no hope?

6. Salome Toums profile image60
    Salome Toumsposted 8 years ago

This is my hub about scary stuff and the movies that go with them.

http://hubpages.com/hub/5-of-the-Scarie … Thought-Of

Alien scared the snot out of me.  Dawn of the Dead - thanks to this, I still have nightmares.  Exorcist?  Didn't sleep for about three days.  Paul W. S. Anderson said in his commentary about Resident Evil, "Ridley Scott's Alien was a guy in a rubber suit.  What made it scary was the fact that you could barely see the monster, and that lets the imagination take over." (paraphrased)

7. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Saving Private Ryan.

There's a scene in there that I find chilling.

It would be the one you wouldn't expect. There's no immediate gunfire or open flesh wounds. But there's a bit that chills me to the bone.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You intrigue.  Do share.

2. kpfingaz profile image70
      kpfingazposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Which bit is that?