It's a Small world after all, and Peeps are getting a movie.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago

After reading an article in rolling stone, it looks like we're going to get a "Peeps" movie sometime in the near future.  Yes, you read right.  Those same gooey marshmallow treats you eat from the store around the holidays is getting their own film.  According to the article, it's going to be done in the same vein as this year's "Lego Movie", and we can expect a lot of cameos as well. 

Also, Disney wants to do a movie on their popular theme ride, "It's a small world after all."  Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?   Do you think giving the peeps, and "it's a small world after all", their own movies a good idea?  Or does this scream desperate to you?

1. AnastasiaMcGowan profile image61
      AnastasiaMcGowanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

A peeps movie would be weird but I'm sure Disney will make it work as for "It's a small world after all" I'm sure they will come up with a really interesting and fun story, maybe something similar to "Wreck It Ralph"

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
        Stevennix2001posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Actually, I don't know which studio is making the peeps film, but "It's a small world after all" is being handled by disney.  Although I'm with you about the peeps movie, as it's going to be weird as hell seeing on the big screen.  But then again, I'm sure people probably said the same damn thing about the lego movie, so......

working