jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Funny Advertisment

1. tirelesstraveler profile image86
    tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago

I was avoiding grocery shopping when this ad caught my attention. .
    Read it literally for a laugh .
    Smart Toilet
    Connects directly to water supply and standard power outlet. (If a toilet needs power is it smart?)
    Massage wash, warm water and air wash with heated seating and automatic flush. Includes LED night lights and remote control. 
    How do you use a toilet remotely?

1. tsadjatko profile image78
      tsadjatkoposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I heard about them, it was invented to flush Obamacare down the drain.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I don't really see the issue, if it has electrical functions like air dryers and bidet etc, you are going to need to plug it in and push a button to activate them.

3. Ann1Az2 profile image61
      Ann1Az2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Too funny! How would you use a toilet remotely, indeed! They really need to rethink on some of these people they hire for advertizing! lol

Then again, I wonder if sometimes they don't do things on purpose to get us thinking. In the town I used to live was a small town not far away that had a so-called "gentlemen's club." The name of it was Heartbreakers. Behind the club and above the freeway where people could see it before they got off the exit to go to the club (if that's where they were headed) were the words in giant letters on a billboard which said "Jesus heals the broken-hearted."

1. tirelesstraveler profile image86
        tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Ann, Greetings.  Needed something light hearted to think about yesterday.  This all got started when I saw a sign on FB the other day that said Senior Citizen Center which was posted in front of a cemetery.

1. Ann1Az2 profile image61
          Ann1Az2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's too funny!

2. tirelesstraveler profile image86
    tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago

You are overthinking this one friend.

3. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

Just don't tell Kintaro about that smart toilet. He might just marry it.

working