jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

watching reruns of your old favorite shows: yes or no?

1. Kevina Oyatedor profile image42
    Kevina Oyatedorposted 2 years ago

i like doing that during my spare time if there is nothing else to watch. Anyone else?

1. Faith Reaper profile image87
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I did for many years a good while ago, but I have watched the reruns of the reruns of the reruns so many times, I believe over ten years ago or so, I am burned out on them.  I have not watched any here recently or in several years.  Hmm, but now you have me thinking about checking some out again being it has been so long.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I still catch "Simpsons" reruns whenever I get the chance.

1. 0
      Beth37posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have such good memories of watching that show with my son. I haven't seen it in ages.

3. Zelkiiro profile image85
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

The shows I enjoy are either not on TV at all, or aren't on TV anymore.

Now, as soon as regular MTV brings back Beavis & Butthead and Daria, or when History Channel brings back The Naked Archaeologist, Engineering an Empire, Decoding the Past, Ancient Discoveries, or just anything involving actual history...then I'll be a happy boy.

4. 0
    Motown2Chitownposted 2 years ago

All the time.  I have a ton of dramatic series that I love, but for wind-down TV, I live on a steady diet of The Golden Girls, Frasier and any new or repeat episodes of The Big Bang Theory. smile For animation, I've about worn out my Invader Zim discs.