Donald Sterling puts his foot in his mouth AGAIN!!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

Donald Sterling had an interview on CNN recently, where he not only attacked Magic Johnson again, but he also claims that black people, in general, that have financial success NEVER help out their own people; particularly magic johnson, whom he claims has done nothing to help out the black community.  Those are his words.  Not mine.  Although to be fair, he did say that Jewish people will often help out their own kind though if that counts for anything.

He even claims that the Clippers' players, and fans still love him.  He even says the nba doesn't want him to leave either, as it's all the media's fault for blowing things out of proportion, and that they're exaggerating.  To all this i say in the immortal words of Jim Carrey from Ace Ventura..."Fiction can be fun!  But I find the lightning round much more enlightening!"  lol  However, don't take my word for it.  Here's a link to the cnn video to his interview for you all to judge for yourselves:

Assuming you saw the video, what are your thoughts? Is there any truth to what sterling said?  Or do you think he needs to shut the hell up and go away before he embarasses himself more?  What are your thoughts?

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

Suggesting Johnson doesn't give back was a dumb move. His scholarship fund and work for HIV research is well known. And when it comes to sleeping around, Sterling is the pot calling the kettle African American.

3. Alphadogg16 profile image88
    Alphadogg16posted 2 years ago

Pot calling the the kettle African's funny.....Donald Sterling has been a moron for 30 years, so I'm confused to why everyone is surprised at this. This was such a pathetic attempt to show remorse, you would think his lawyers would have told him to shut up, or at least guided him through the interview.