Joan Rivers -We Will Miss You

1. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 2 years ago

Joan Rivers Rest In Peace

All I can say is that you were an icon.  A woman that did more than make us laugh but a woman that made us fall from our seats with laughter with jokes displaying you were never afraid to “go there” while always asking...........”Is it too soon?” 

Today we do not laugh but we cry tears of joy because we marvel and appreciate the time Joan Rivers shared with all of us through the years and generations.   

How ironic that CNN reported, just last week Joan River's joked about death:
    Michael Lucas, who was in the audience for Rivers' last show Wednesday night, told CNN that she joked about death.
    "She said, 'You know I'm 81 years old, and I could drop dead at any moment and you would be so lucky because you will have a story to tell your friends for the rest of your life,' " Lucas said. "Then she mimicked people talking about what it was like to see her drop dead on stage."

Today and every day after, please don't forget the following brilliant words of wisdom spoken by her truly:

"Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century."

"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door—or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present."

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is God's gift. That's why we call it the present."

"I enjoy life when things are happening. I don't care if it's good things or bad things. That means you're alive. Things are happening."

Good-morning (June 8, 1933 , born in NY)

Good Afternoon:
    National Chairwoman of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation 
    Board member of God's Love We Deliver
    American actress
    Television host
    Stand up comedian
    Co-host E! celebrity fashion show Fashion Police
    Reality series Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?

Goodnight (Died: September 4, 2014, New York, New York, USA )

Thank you Joan Rivers for enriching our lives you spunky spirited soul!