jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

Celebrity Apprentice 2009

1. johnb0127 profile image77
    johnb0127posted 7 years ago

This year I think is the best year in the celebrity apprentice show with Donald Trump.  After last nights episode, I hope Dennis Rodman is the next to go.  Tell me what you think

--John

1. 0
      Writer Riderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's what I like to see, celebrities working in the real world. Why that's funny is because they're rather eccentric. Still, they'd work it harder than the average business intern.

2. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

I am loving CA this year! I guess next week is the finale. I hope Joan wins--I can't stand Annie!!  smile

3. johnb0127 profile image77

O my gosh, r u serious?!  I HATE JOAN RIVERS!!!!! I am on Annie's side fully

4. 0

Uhoh...I smell a rumble big_smile LOL

5. johnb0127 profile image77

Hahaha, I just don't like her attitude.  She called Annie Hitler?!  My goodness, thats crazy!

6. 0

yeah, it all got a little over the top. I guess it's just a lesser of two evils sort of thing.  Should be an interesting finale. I can't wait! smile

7. johnb0127 profile image77

True that.  I love that show!

8. Profmaggy profile image61
    Profmaggyposted 7 years ago

Joan should win Mother of the Year award.  We cheered when she started defending her daughter.

9. Colebabie profile image62
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Yes of course dahhhling! smile

10. johnb0127 profile image77

Nonono, Joan Rivers is horrible.  Shes not funny, shes just an ugly, loud-mouthed jerk!

1. 0
      Janettaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Whoa John, whoa!!  big_smile don't keep your feelings inside now. Let 'em out, we can handle how you really feel. hahaha big_smile

I sort of feel the same way about Annie--what a well, I'll be nice and say mean person smile

11. 0

woohoo...season finale tonight!!!! (hope I have power back by then sad

12. Profmaggy profile image61
    Profmaggyposted 7 years ago

Great finale for the Celebrity Apprentice.
    Donald Trump showed that integrity counts in business too.
    Joan Rivers can now add CA Champion to her impressive resume.

13. 0

WOOHOOO!!! got to watch the finale and I am a very happy girl!! big_smile --- sorry John! Don't mean to gloat....wait yes I do!! big_smile just teasin'  it was a good show though. Very exciting.

working