Love Webisodes?! Check out My Two Fans!

1. AshleyVictoria profile image60
    AshleyVictoriaposted 7 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers!  Check out this new web series, My Two Fans!  Tell me what you think about it!

<do not insert promotional links in the Forums>

You're clearly all great bloggers.  You, like me, have found that web writing can really pay off.  I'm also a fan of other types of web media, including webisodes!  I'm here to help promote this hilarious series.

Do you have a best fan?  No, I didn't mean friend, I mean fan.  F-A-N. FAN.  I don't have one, and I sure don't want one.  My friend Kate from My Two Fans has a best fan.  Actually, she has two best fans, Franklin and Teddy.  They're relationship is so random, and I'm not quite sure it's healthy.  These two fans follow Kate around like little servant boys and help lead her in the right direction.  They're like her very own Jiminny Cricket. 

Come to think of it...I do want a best fan!  I'd like someone to follow me around all day and make sure that I make the right decisions.  Watch new episodes about Kate and her fans on Mondays and Thursdays <link deleted> and let's see where her fans lead her! 

I'm available for fans if you guys happen to know anybody.

Thanks fellow hubbers!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, some of us maybe, but many of us are not bloggers at all.

HubPages is not a blogging site.

1. AshleyVictoria profile image60
        AshleyVictoriaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sorry Marisa Wright..."You're clearly all great writers."  My point was that the internet is a great tool for getting your work out there, whether it be blog writing, fiction, non-fiction, essay, article, etc.