jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is "Left Behind" the worst film of 2014?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 2 years ago

According to Rotten Tomatoes, "Left Behind:" has only garnered a 2 percent film critic rating.  That's one percent lower than "Legend of Hercules" was at this year, which makes it arguably the worst film of this year by many film critics.  I've already seen the film a couple of days ago, but I'll reserve judgment until i put out my review of it.  but what are your thoughts about this?  Is "Left Behind" really that bad of a movie?

Take in mind, this critic rating on rotten tomatoes puts it lower than any of the infamous Twilight films believe it or not, and those movies are universally recognized as being terrible. 

And to make matters worse, I've seen quite a few Christian film critics bash the movie, so what are your thoughts on this?

2. gossip1 profile image60
    gossip1posted 2 years ago

That is very funny!

3. gossip1 profile image60
    gossip1posted 2 years ago

I have not seen it and I do not think I will be looking at it.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I love bad movies so naturally I have a morbid interest in seeing this film. It can't possibly be worse than the first attempt at a "Left Behind" movie, which was made in the early '00s and starred Kirk Cameron (!!) ... can it???

I do find it interesting that even the religioso's who usually bemoan the lack of "Christian values" in Hollywood films seem to be avoiding the "Left Behind" flick in droves. When your target audience is staying home, that's usually a bad sign.