Should Bill Cosby finally do an interview on Oprah?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 22 months ago

According to this article I read online today, it seems Bill Cosby might be entertaining the possibility of going on "Oprah", in order to do a tell all interview to settle the rape allegations once and for all.  According to the article, Oprah is one of few people that Cosby trusts to differentiate the facts from the allegations, and she's very close to him and his wife.

Plus, Oprah's network is struggling these days, so I'm sure she would love to get an exclusive interview with him about the situation.  Here's a link to the article to learn more: … w-news.htm

What are your thoughts though?  Should Bill Cosby do a tell all interview to settle these rape allegations once and for all?  Or do you think it would be a bad idea?  What are your thoughts?

2. ahorseback profile image52
    ahorsebackposted 21 months ago

With so many allegations of  these drugged sexual assaults ,  damage control is  an economic  must for Cosby . And Who else can save him but the pariah of the downtrodden ,  I'll say this . There has been a lot , a lot , of talk the last couple of months about racism , here is a fine example of  true racism in America ,  some people can do no wrong !  Dr. Huxtable  more than likely has ! And here's the thing If anyone can do it , Oprah WILL, she will  turn this into an issue of race , rather than legal  guilt or innocence ! , Mark my words , this will be the newest  issue of  racial wrongdoing   against affluent  African Americans.   No one is as good at  maneuvering among the  good ole' double standards , as O!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 21 months ago in reply to this

I'm pretty sure that's probably why he wants to go on Oprah.  Although to be fair, I do think it's rather unfair that we're judging him, without any proof.  I mean there's still a distinct possibility that some of these women, if not all, could be lying about their claims.  Not saying that I believe Cosby is innocent because I don't know, but I do know it's wrong for us to jump to conclusions on this issue, without sufficient evidence.