jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Can someone give me feedback on my first Hub?

1. avrielfleming profile image61
    avrielflemingposted 2 years ago

Hi, I just published my very first Hub! I'm super excited about it, but it's still undergoing Quality Assessment (though I'm not really sure what that actually means). However, if you've got time, I'd really really REALLY appreciate if you'd check out my hub. Read, skim, glance, whatever you feel like doing--any constructive criticism would be great because I'd love to know what I need to improve for my next Hub. Thanks so much for your help smile

2. Top Indian cinema profile image59
    Top Indian cinemaposted 2 years ago

In the same situation. My first hub is also in QAP. Just read your hub and it's good and nice enough to be published anywhere. I wish both of us would be featured soon.

avrielflemingposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much for taking the time to review mine! I couldn't find yours on your profile, but I'd love to return the favor! Would you like to email it to me? QAP is so anxiety inducing hmm

1. Top Indian cinema profile image59
        Top Indian cinemaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it is. I know it could take more than 24 hours yet I am checking my account every hour. And there's no compulsion to return the favour yet I'd love to know how you like my hub.It's on my profile namely top 5 Bollywood magazines and I am also sending you the mail.

3. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 2 years ago

Read the Hub and commented. Congrats on your first one!

avrielflemingposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it smile

working