how to deal with you camcorder video(shot by JVC, Sony,Panissonic) ?

1. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

That sounds like an ad for a product, but it did remind me of a problem I have been experiencing lately in converting surround sound  audio to regular mpg audio from my Handycam. Up until July of 2008, there was no problem, as PicturePackage (the software that came with the Handycam) would allow me to convert audio from surround sound to regular during the process of downloading the video file to the computer from the camera.

Then one day, during a thunderstorm, the Project Bow laptop was zapped by lightening, and it was still in warranty, so it got sent off the be repaired. In the meanwhile, a newer laptop that had Vista on it, was used, and Picture Package software could not be loaded on it without getting new software from the web. The new software would not allow us to convert audio during download from the camera. When the old laptop came back, Picture Package didn't work anymore, and could not be reinstalled.

Is there a way to convert audio before downloading the file on Picture Motion Browser, the new software that Handycam supports?

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

Aya - that is a spammer and it will be gone soon smile

3. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 7 years ago

But I take it that the mod converter is a new product that I would have to buy?