jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

What is a good anime to watch?

1. TCoote profile image51
    TCooteposted 2 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12511206_f520.jpg
    I love watching anime and i want to grow my list. So i was wondering if there were any good recommendations. smile you can talk and discuss anything :3

1. Link10103 profile image76
      Link10103posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Depends, what kind are you into/have watched already? Think I've watched about 80 so far and have about another 100 bookmarked.

Side note, if you have an android phone/tablet, there's an app called anime amino you can download to talk about stuff like this. Learned about a lot of new potentially good shows just from there.

TCooteposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I liked Angel beats, BTOOOM!, Xamd:Lost Memories

Ill check out that app I use crunchy roll but I hate the ads

The app isnt for watching anime, but more of a community forum for people who want to talk about anime.

Crunchyroll seems to be the only app that actually works on my phone and has a decent selection to choose from. Anything else either performs poorly or doesnt have a lot to choose from. Once I start getting a regular income again, I might get the like $7-8 monthly subscription to get rid of the ads so I feel less bad about using ad blocker on my laptop.

2. Link10103 profile image76

Things in the BTOOOM area are stuff like Sword Art Online, No Game No Life, Log Horizon, and Accel World.

Havent seen Xamd:Lost Memories (yet, now that I know about it), but if it revolves heavily around mecha stuff Code Geass, Buddy Complex, Nobunaga the Fool, Gundam Build Fighters, Eureka Seven/Eureka Seven AO, and Cross Ange might be worth checking out.

I dont particularly know what to classify Angel Beats as. Oddly enough the emotional and romance parts towards the final episodes stayed with me more than the rest of the show so on that point: Toradora, The Familiar of Zero (theres like 3-4 seasons), Engaged to the Unidentified, and Your Lie In April might be good.

oooo  nice  ill check these out soon
            smile

Actually I have seen No Game, No Life im up to episode 10. It is a very interesting anime and shiro is adorable and don't be a steph!

It's possible a new season might happen sometime next year.

Apparently the manga is or about to be wrapped up so they will have the material to do it.

Bit of a side note, but the summer anime season started today/this past week so there should be like 20 new shows starting. Google "Anichart" and you can see what they are and what days they air. Hopefully Kekkai Sensen finished today...they held it off for like 3 weeks.

2. ayananadna profile image61
    ayananadnaposted 2 years ago

pokemon x&y

3. TCoote profile image51
    TCooteposted 2 years ago

and what anime's do you guys watch?

working