Hulk Hogan

1. realtalk247 profile image70
    realtalk247posted 15 months ago

Take responsibility for your actions and stop hiding behind a smoke screen such as directing attention to the words of Obama regarding race relations.  Your taking by the President out of context.  The president does not use the N word as part of daily communication or otherwise.  You proved the Presidents point however when he mentioned race relations is not about not using the N word in public.  Race relations and issues are based on the mentality and displayed in the treatment of others.

So interesting that he didn't want his daughter with 'one of those' but he would look the other way if she obtained a rich one.  So basically he said if you are going to date in the gutter (his thought process not mine), make sure you get one for all that you can.  This rant has to do with what's said/expressed behind closed doors. On top of that it made me think of the trend of interracial dating with so many African American men choosing never to happen to fall in love with someone who looks like their mother or sisters.  While everyone has their own preference, the comments made should be an eye opener for those that ALWAYS prefer someone of another culture other than their own. You may not be as accepted and loved as you think.  Hulk basically said get one with money if you must deal with them.  Equal acceptance of different cultures, I think not.

Then comes the apology. Always the apology. 
    "It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language. There is no excuse for it, and I apologize for having done it," Hogan said in the statement his lawyer sent to the Daily News.

Bottom line, while not everyone feels this way about African American's, Hulk Hogan was caught on camera expressing the viewpoints of enough people for this sad truth to exist.