jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Movie Mania

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image89
    Jacqueline4390posted 17 months ago

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12603344.jpg
    My favorite type of movies are the action and sci-fi. Yep—I just love the Transformers! The action is nonstop and for me, it has a great storyline. Optimist Prime is my favorite and Bumble Bee comes in a close second. I also love all the Harry Potter movies but I am not quite sure where they fit. Star Wars is also a favorite for me. I have a strong concept about good versus evil where in the end good wins (but not without a lot of effort.)

When it comes to movies—what’s your favorite? What is it about these type of movies that stir your interest?

2. easylearningweb profile image89
    easylearningwebposted 17 months ago

Hi Jacqueline,

I love action movies too, and romantic comedies. I enjoyed the Transformers, but other great action movies I love are Iron Man, Avengers, Taken, Speed and True Lies. Hi tech action and special effects are awesome.

My favorite romantic comedies: Moonstruck and Serendipity; also Kate and Leopold. Great stars and chemistry!

I also love sci-fi too, especially the ones with awesome special effects. Favorites that come to mind: Terminator, Independence Day, and of course Avatar!

I also love National Treasure (1 and 2)...my favorite!!! This has great stars, great story plot and overall, just a fantastic movie.

Regards,
    Easylearningweb (Amelia)

Jacqueline4390posted 17 months ago in reply to this

Those are all some really great movies. I saw "Left Behind" with Nicolas Cage the other day and that was a great drama! I think romantic comedies are good: Runaway Bride was one of my picks!

1. easylearningweb profile image89
        easylearningwebposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the recommendation about Left Behind. I loved Runaway Bride, and let's not forget about Pretty Woman, and I also just thought of Ghost. ;-)

Jacqueline4390posted 17 months ago in reply to this

I cried every time I saw Ghost. Do watch "Left Behind" on Netflix. It is an experience! Don't forget that timeless love story - A Love Story with Ryan ONeal. Fried Green Tomatoes is a good one as well. I like Dolly Parton.

3. Jacqueline4390 profile image89
    Jacqueline4390posted 15 months ago

I think that the last movie "Jurassic World" is as entertaining as the first installment. I can't help but wonder though why the park keeps making those carnivorous creatures knowing that someone will eventually get eaten. I suppose that the revenue outweighs the risks!

working