jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

A new joke...

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image93
    DzyMsLizzyposted 23 months ago

A little girl is walking home from school, and a man on a big black motorcycle pulls up to her, and says, "Hey little girl, you want a ride?"
    "No!" She says, and speeds up her pace.

He pulls up behind her again, and says, "I'll give you a bag of candy if you ride with me."
    "NO! she says again, and continues on her way.

Again the fellow pulls up along side her, and says,
    "Come on--I'll make it worth your while:  $20 AND a big bag of candy."

The girl stops, faces the fellow, and says,
    "NO, Dad!  YOU bought the Honda instead of the Harley--YOU ride it!"

1. bravewarrior profile image94
      bravewarriorposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Amen! If you're gonna ride, it'd better be a Harley! Love this, Liz!!

2. MsDora profile image93
      MsDoraposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Congratulations on your Forum Queen Award!  You deserve it even more, now that we can visit you in the forums for some laughter.  More success to you, going forward!

DzyMsLizzyposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Thank you very much, MsDora!  ;-)

3. GA Anderson profile image85
      GA Andersonposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Cute joke, but,  if parsed right,  an even better trap for assumptionists, (sp?), I hope you won't mind when I use it to trap one of those folks. I promise to give you author's credit.

GA

I don't need credit--it was an anonymous-source post I first read on Face Book....  ;-)

2. Wissam Qawasmeh profile image66
    Wissam Qawasmehposted 22 months ago

Lol. That's funny smile

3. Kathryn L Hill profile image86
    Kathryn L Hillposted 22 months ago

"A man wishing to prove on the authority of Pythagoras that he had been in the world on a former occasion, and another not allowing him to conclude his argument, the first man said to the second: 'And this is a token that I was here on a former occasion, I remember that you were a miller.'
    The other who felt provoked by his words agreed that it was true, for he also remembered as a token, that the speaker had been the ass which had carried the flour for him."  lol Leonardo Da Vinci

Hahahahaha!

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image86
    Kathryn L Hillposted 22 months ago

A priest, while going round of his parish on Saturday before Easter, in order to sprinkle the houses with holy water as was his custom, coming to the studio of a painter, and there beginning to sprinkle the water upon some of his pictures, the painter turning round with some annoyance asked him why he sprinkled his pictures in this manner. The priest replied that it was the custom and that it was his duty to act thus, that he was doing a good deed and that whoever did a good deed might expect a recompense as great or even greater; for so God had promised that every good deed which we do on the earth we shall be rewarded a hundredfold from on high. Then the painter, having waited until the priest had made his exit, stepped to the window above and threw a large bucket of water down on his back, calling out to him;- 'See there is the reward that comes to you a hundredfold from on high as you said it would, on account of the good deed you did me with your holy water with which you have ruined half my pictures."  Leonardo Da Vinci. (1452–1519)
    From a chapter in his Notebooks titled; "Jests."

( Sorry, these are really really really old.)

Nothing wrong with old; that is still hilarious!  Thanks for sharing!

5. Sunshine625 profile image82
    Sunshine625posted 22 months ago

I just read this joke on Facebook! Hilarious! I was not expecting that ending.

working