jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How do you feel about Kermit the Frog and Ms. Piggy breaking up?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 13 months ago

I literally just found out about this today, so please excuse me if I'm a bit late to the party if you all already know this.  However, I heard on the upcoming news that the new Muppet TV sitcom on ABC will supposedly have Ms. Piggy and Kermit break up.  I'm dead serious folks.  One of the most iconic couples in  pop culture is breaking up, and they both seem to be  moving on too. 

Kermit's new girlfriend is a  young pig named Denise, who looks like an Asian pig if you ask me because of how her eyes are shaped.  By the way, I'm half Chinese, so I'm not racist for saying that. 

As for Ms. Piggy, she seems to have traded up because she's now dating Liam Hemsworth, who some of you might recall seeing in Stallone's all star action film, "Expendables 2", as he played the young guy that got killed in it. 

And yes, Liam is Chris Hemsworth's brother in case any of you are wondering.  Yes, the same Chris who plays Thor in Marvel films, so what are your thoughts on this?  Do you approve of this?  Or do you think that eventually they'll hook back up in the series?  Please discuss.

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 13 months ago

In case you all want to know what Liam Hemsworth looks like.  Also the pig up above in the original post is Kermit's new girlfriend.

3. clivewilliams profile image80
    clivewilliamsposted 13 months ago

This morning i broke up with my ants i was seeing for 10 years!

Stevennix2001posted 13 months ago in reply to this

wow that must've been brutal.  sad

4. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 13 months ago

I say... good for Kermit!! I've always felt that his relationship with Piggy was very one-sided and suspected that it was possibly abusive as well. Piggy only ever seemed interested in what "Kermie" could do to help her career, and if Kermit ever tried to speak up for himself, she'd karate him right in the chops. ("HIIIII-YAH!")

I hope Kermit's very happy with Denise...though I am surprised to see that he's dating another swine after all he's been through (could he have a fetish of some sort?)....

Stevennix2001posted 13 months ago in reply to this

In one of the trailers for the new series, Gonzo was shown asking Kermit that very same question when talking about his new girlfriend, and he was like, "What can I tell you?  I got a thing for pigs."  Hey every guy has their fetish.  Some guys go nuts for blondes.  Some guys prefer brunettes.  Others like redheads.  And some guys prefer black girls.   Every guy has their own fetish.

It's kind of sad though because Kermit and Ms. Piggy dated at a time when inter species dating was considered taboo.  Do you remember how bad it was back when they got together originally?  Remember how celebrities like Bill Murray would bash inter species dating by saying crap like, "Cats and dogs living together!  It's mass hysteria!!" 

Indeed, this new girl, Denise, might be a better fit for Kermit's laid back personality, but it's a shame that the original power couple that showed the world that inter species dating was okay is no longer together.  Very sad if you ask me.  Oh well.  What can do you?