jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who is your favorite male pop singer?

1. apeksha profile image60
    apekshaposted 7 years ago

I like Ricky Martin very much and his songs --  "Nobody wants to live lonely"
    and "Maria"
    He can sing all types of songs...not only rock n hip hop but emotional songs also.
    what do u think?

2. 60
    Motherhood Trialsposted 7 years ago

O..K.. hhmm Well I have never seen a comment like that one posted on here at hp befor and I think its a little freaky but.. ANYWAYS, back to the OP, I like alot of different singers but as far as solo artist I would have to say that I enjoyed Elton Johns concerts the most. He Rocks on the piano for about 3hrs with no break. He puts on a great performance and takes time for his audiance. His lifestyle is different than what I would choose but he doesnt shove it in your face.He also gives his concert money to aids research to benefit those who have not been as lucky as he. GREAT CONCERT and for a great cause..thats my opinion smile

3. nikna profile image60
    niknaposted 7 years ago

I am a big fan of Enrique Iglesias and Justin Timberlake. I think they are great singers with great voice and great songs.

4. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Same here Nikna smile Enrique's song...California Calling, lol ..they both have awesome voices. smile think I goin to go swoon now, lol oops...O...welcome to HubPages, Nikna.

5. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

Elton John, and definitely John Mayer, if you've never been to a concert you have to go. So amazing! I love all of the John Mayer Trio songs.

6. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I love Sir EJ and John Mayer too smile really need to swoon now, tongue lol